Portable stainless steel Camping Braai
The self-locking trays then hook onto the legs very simple.
On top of the braai are 2 levers on each side.
One can adjust the angle of your braai height.
One can even adjust it to put a braai
grid lying at an angle to braai a rib.
Removable side trays with self-locking feature (fit inside dishwasher)
– Removable legs have a self-locking feature
– Base plate is for making fire and help coals last longer
– Adjustable cross arms have a variety of different uses
– Use for standard grid and adjust grid height
– Use for putting flat base pots on top and adjust height
– Used for rib on side while making fire
– Adjust close together for braai broodjie grid
– Adjust to the centre to keep several pots warm over coals
– Easy cleaning by removing legs and side trays. Flat sides to easily scrape out ashes
– Side ports in bin sides for extra air on coals
– Standard 340X430 slide in handle grid fit inside braai for storage
– Braai grid not included
There are no reviews yet.